In this bumper-length podcast the boys are BACK after an extended hiatus to talk about the forever-upcoming Star Citizen, the poor implementation of sports commentary in video games and the tone and theming (or lack thereof) of Battlefield 1, before talking a lovely stroll down Peter Molyneux’s the Trail. Thereupon they lose their collective minds, with Jace complaining about ordering themed cheese burgers, Kevyn morphing into a window, Max destroying his own home and buying “ironing boards” and Joey staring deeply and lovingly into the ever-present fire (voice talent provided by Michael Caine).
- Ep. 26 Father, Son and Holy Mel
- Ep. 25½ Hot Wheels The Movie
- Ep. 25 Gronk Monster
- Ep. 24 Sky Pirate Studios’ 2016 Game of the Year Phantasmagoria Special EX
- Ep. 23 Hell Pub on Mars
- An Ode to Animatronic Skeletons
- Ep. 22 Yahtzee by Candlelight
- Kevyn Stott: Microsoft Paint User?
- Post Numero Uno!
- Ep. 21 Nullify Putin